The future of robotic transportation is here! The InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 UL2272 certified Hoverboard, has a state-of-the-art design that draws crowds and induces excitement.
The InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 can get you around at 6.2 mph and uses American-made sensors and a high-end lithium-ion battery to keep you balanced.
The anti-slip foot grip makes it great for all ages. You can order with confidence; InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 offers a one-year warranty.
Minimum rider weight is 45 lbs. and maximum weight is 650 lbs.
InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 Images
InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 Review
Self-balancing InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 turned out to be a fantastic and judicious use of my funds as it performs beyond my expectation.
Of all the hoverboards I have used in recent history, this UL 2272 certified, superbly designed and crafted machine stands out as the perfect choice for those who passionately value satisfaction, durability and safety from scooting.
That’s why I decided to write this InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 Review – to help you understand why I am so proud of my self for getting this particular self balancing scooter.
Why I believe Inmotion Mohawk Prime R6 is the best Hoverboard you can get.With a fire retardant frame, LG batteries that are of the highest quality and an electrical system that is UL certified, I honestly wish you can get this and we both scoot together as the best of friends that we have always been.
Though not the fastest Hoverboard with its maximum speed of 6.2 mph, this art of technological perfection offers durability, stability and safety.
Being one of the safest and precise self-balancing hoverboards available, it is rather unsurprising that it has consistently been among the top five hoverboards on Amazon.
The significant surge in demand for InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 on the last Black Friday was incredible, and this was exactly what prompted me to buy it as I have pondered on doing so for a long time – but was afraid of how effective it could turn out to be. Alas, I was happy to be proved wrong.
If you are thinking of getting a hoverboard, here are some of the best reasons why InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 stands out from the rest.
- High Quality and Long Lasting LG Batteries: The Li-on batteries inside this high-tech innovation called InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 are of the best quality. Manufactured by LG, these batteries give me enough time to ride happily around. The batteries last for 2 hours on a continuous ride and get fully charged within 2 hours.
- Certified Designs: A UL2272 certified hoverboard, InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 offers an equally UL certified electrical system that guarantees the excellent performance.
- Satisfactory Driving Range, Carrying Weight and Speed: During many of my scooting rides, I discovered it has a satisfying maximum driving range of 12 miles, InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 is to a very large extent the best among its competitors. Its turning radius of zero degrees is another advantage that I will like you to take a look at before choosing any other hoverboard.
- 265 lbs carrying weight: Another big plus of InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 is its 265 lbs carrying weight. This gives it an added weight advantage of 45 lbs over other products of similar price and nature. More encouraging is that even with my weighty body, InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 self-balances itself during all my rides.
If you want the most rugged, efficient and yet durable hoverboard, go for InMotion Mohawk Prime R6 as I happily discovered that it is the best among its many competitors.
This is a hoverboard I will never regret spending my money on, even though the price could be a little high when compared with others and they don’t even have any of my favorite colors of green, purple and yellow.
Inmotion Mohawk Prime R6 Video
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 7 x 7.3 inches ; 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 26 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01L3YJFCK
- Item model number: R6-MH-RDBK
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)